Lunar Client is an all-in-one PvP optimized client for many Minecraft versions. It is intended to improve players’ experiences when playing on multiplayer Minecraft servers. However, because the client is unofficial to Minecraft’s creators (Mojang A.B. ), Lunar must be manually downloaded and installed. Many players use it primarily to increase their FPS and performance, but you can also experiment with mods that allow you to change your HUD, add crosshair, and do other things. So, in this guide, we will look at how to download and install Lunar Client for Minecraft.
How You Can Install Lunar Client
Lunar Client is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux from its official website.
- Look for Lunar Client.
- On the top right corner of the screen, click the Big Download button.
- It will present you with three options. Windows, macOS, and Linux are supported.
- It is compatible with Windows 7 and later. Based on your machine, macOS provides you with two download options: Intel and Apple. Finally, the Lunar Client for Linux is available as an AppImage.
- Finally, click the download button for your system, and the Lunar Client will be downloaded.
- Depending on your machine the installation procedure for it will change. Here’s how to set up Lunar Client.
How to Install Lunar Client on Windows
Navigate to the location where you saved the Lunar Client for Windows.
- To begin the installation, double-click the Installer.
- After reading the License Agreement, click “I Agree.”
- The installation will be started by the installer.
- It will be installed on your Windows once it is finished.
- It is compatible with both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows.
Install Lunar Client on macOS
If your Mac is running El Capitan or later, you can install Lunar Client. The procedure is identical to that of Windows.
- To begin the installation, double-click the installer file.
- After reading the Agreement, click “Agree.”
- Finally, when the installation is finished, drag the Lunar Client Icon to your Applications folder.
- You can now begin using Lunar Client by searching for it.
Installing on Linux
Lunar Client can be installed on Linux in two ways.
- Making Use of Commands
- Launch the command line utility.
- Using the command ch, navigate to the directory where you downloaded the Lunar Client (directory name). CD Downloads, for example.
- Then type the following command: chmod u+x./ (file name here). This will grant it read and write access. chmod u+x./Lunar Client v2.12.7.AppImage, for example.
- Finally, start the game by typing./ (file name). ./Lunar Client v2.12.7.AppImage, for example.