Hello everyone today i am going to tell you about how to send and earn TikTok gifts. But wait before we talk about how to send TikTok Gifts, I want you to visit my previous article if you dont know what are TikTok gifts and how much they cost.
You can send Live Gifts to your favorite creators on this social media site during their live streams or in the comments part of their videos.
You should know that there are some rules that TikTok has put in place to protect the younger people who use the platform.
To send a gift to a TikTok video or live stream, the user must be at least 18 years old (or 19 in South Korea and 20 in Japan).
Table of Contents
4 steps to send TikTok gifts during Live Streams:
Step 1: Join a TikTok influencer’s live stream and tap the “Gift Icon” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Choose the Gift you want to send to your favorite creator on the site.
Step 3: If you don’t have enough coins, tap “Recharge” and then follow the steps on the screen.
Step 4: Once you’ve chosen your Gift, just tap “Send” and you’re done!
5 easy steps to send TikTok gifts in the comment section:
Step 1: Tap the “Comments icon” on the video you’re watching.
Step 2: Now, there will be a Gift Icon next to the “Add comment” button. Just tap on it quickly.
Step 3: Choose the Gift you’d like to send to the TikTok creator.
Step 4: If you don’t have enough coins, tap “Recharge” and then follow the steps on the screen.
Step 5: Finally, leave a review and click “Send”!
How to Earn Gifts on TikTok?
Do you know that creators can make a good living off of TikTok in a number of ways? Well one of which is the TikTok Gifting feature.
You can get TikTok gifts in two ways: through your live TikTok video stream or in the comments part of your post.
If the content you share on TikTok is liked by your fans or other users, they will probably send you a TikTok Gift, which you can then exchange for real money (we’ll talk more about this later in the blog).
Method 1: Get TikTok gifts by going live on the platform.
- You must be a part of the TikTok Creator Fund/Creator Next program.
- Live gifts must be offered where you are. Right now, this feature isn’t everywhere.
- You have to be at least 18 (or 19, in South Korea, and 20, in Japan).
- At least 1,000 people need to follow you.
- You must have had an account for at least 30 days.
- When it comes to business accounts, they are not allowed to join.
Method 2: TikTok gifts through comments on videos
There are a few requirements that you have to fulfill before getting gifts through comments on TikTok videos. I have mentioned all the requirements below.
- You have to be a part of Creator Next.
- Video Gifts must be offered where you live. Right now, this feature is not everywhere.
- To go live on that site, you must be at least 18 years old, or 19 in South Korea and 20 in Japan.
- At least 100,000 people need to follow you.
- Your account must be at least 30 days old and you must have posted at least one public TikTok movie in the last 30 days.
- When it comes to Business Accounts, they are not allowed to join.
- When it comes to the videos themselves, gifts can’t be given for all of them. These include:Videos of Duet and Stitch.Advertisements, paid content (from deals between brands), and promoted posts.
I hope now you know very well how to send and earn TikTok gifts. If you liked my article then let me know this by commenting down in the comment section. See you in the next article till then keep visiting Go Digital Mag for more interesting content.
Difference Between Coins, Gift Points and Diamonds on TikTok
How To Convert TikTok Gifts Into Cash? Step-By-Step Guide
What Does Nudge Mean on TikTok and How to Use it?
What Does Pushing P Mean on Tiktok, Instagram & Everywhere?