The pick numbers question game is lots of fun and perfect to play with your friends, college mates, office colleagues, at a family function, or whenever you want to. Dont worry if you and your friend are close with each other, You can still play this game with them on social media like Snapchatagramtagram, Faceook, & Reddit.
So let’s go and see what kind of questions we can ask in this game.
How To Play The Pick A Number Question Game
To play Pick a Number Question, you need a list of numbered questions. There is no one right answer to these questions or topics because everyone has different tastes.
The list can have as many questions as you want. Everyone can make their own version of the game because it can be changed. Most of the time, though, one person makes a list of numbered questions before the event.
The person with the questions asks someone else to pick a number between one and however many questions are on the list.
The next step is for them to answer the question that goes with that number.
Participants can make the questions as simple and easy or as deep and hard as they want. There’s no limit to what kinds of things you can ask.
Pick a Numbers Question Game: List of 51 Best Questions to ask Anyone
- Which TV show do you like the most?
- What’s the best thing you remember from your childhood?
- What hidden skill do you have that not many people know about?
- If you could spend a day in someone famous’s shoes, who would it be and why?
- What is your most silly fear?
- What’s the worst thing about you?
- Which fast food do you like best?
- What would be your ideal job?
- What’s the most unpopular thing you think?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- What kind of food do you like best?
- Which animal would you want to come back as if you could choose?
- Who has had the biggest impact on how you turned out to be the person you are now
- Which foreign language would you like to speak well if you could?
- Where have you been that was the most amazing?
- What did you want to grow up to be?
- What do you hate the most?
- What do you like to do most when it’s raining?
- Do you listen to music that you like but feel bad about?
- Who is your favorite star?
- Where do you want to be in five years?
- What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to you in public?
- What’s the skill you know that’s the least useful?
- What would you change about your life if you could?
- What do you want to do or accomplish before you die?
- What makes you laugh really hard?
- How often do you give yourself goals?
- What was the worst time you had in the bathroom?
- What’s the best lie you’ve told someone and they didn’t find out?
- What is the one thing about your daily life that you would change?
- How does what we wear change the way we think?
- How long has it been since you last took a shower?
- What’s the best thing that could come from not being able to smell?
- What would you say if you had 30 seconds to talk to the whole world?
- What do you think is the most appealing thing about a person?
- What do you think it means to be a good wife?
- Which name would you choose if you could change your name?
- What would you do if someone gave you an elephant?
- Does the way you speak change the way you see the world?
- What do you wish you could do really well?
- What does everyone love that you don’t think is all that great?
- What bad habit are you most proud of giving up?
- What is the worst lie you have ever told your parents?
- Where on your body do you need some lotion?
- Who in your life would you send to a mental hospital if you could?
- How did you first meet your best friend?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in public?
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve done to get someone’s attention?
- How important is music in your life?
- What is the dumbest thing you have done because someone dared you to?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
49 Pick a Number Question Game For Couples
Couples can get to know each other better by playing the number question game. The rules don’t change, but you can ask more different kinds of questions. They can be as private or as fun as the two of you feel okay with.
Look at the questions below to ask your partner.
- What is a job you would never do, even if someone offered you a million dollars?
- What would you buy if you had to spend $1 million in one day?
- What would you ask for if you had three wishes right now?
- Who would you choose to switch lives with if you had to?
- What is the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever bought?
- Which would you rather give up: the Internet or deodorant?
- What kinds of clothes and styles do you like the most?
- What kind of animal do you think I am?
- What would you do if you only had one day left to live?
- What’s the best joke you’ve played on someone?
- Would you rather be able to see everything or hear everything?
- Which would you rather fight? King Kong or a T-Rex?
- What was the most rash thing you ever did?
- Have you ever made a mistake in public that made you look bad?
- What’s the weirdest job you might want to do?
- Would you rather be the best or the most beautiful person in the world?
- Would you rather not be able to say anything or not be able to lie?
- What do you like best in a man’s cologne?
- On a range from 1 to 10, how would you rate how well you kiss?
- Which animal do you wish you could ride at least once in your life?
- Do you still talk to the people you grew up with?
- What would you do if you could make yourself invisible?
- What’s your idea of a perfect weekend?
- What are the three words you would use to describe yourself?
- What do other people love that you quietly think is too much? What gives?
- Would you rather live by the beach or in the mountains?
- What really makes you laugh out loud?
- What would you jump into a pool full of if you could?
- Who would you be if you could be any character from a story?
- Have you ever been in love with a cartoon character?
- What’s the worst lie you’ve ever told your parents?
- Which bad habit are you most proud of giving up?
- If you had to choose just one animal, which one do you think is the sexiest?
- Would you say that you are bad or good? Why do you think so?
- Which joke do you like best?
- What is the strangest name you’ve ever been called?
- What would be better if the color could just be changed?
- Do you think it’s a big deal to double text?
- What would the name of the movie about your life be?
- What was the last show you saw?
- What do you wish you could do really well?
- What kind of dog would you be if you were one?
- What was the most unplanned thing you ever did?
- If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or to the future?
- What was the last show you watched over and over again?
- If you had to give yourself a new name, what would it be?
- Which piece of clothes do you love the most?
- What animal would you be if you could be any animal?
List of Best Questions to Ask with Your Crush on Pick Numbers Question Game
It doesn’t have to be scary to talk to your crush for the first time. The “Pick a Number” question game is a fun way to find out more about each other and make links that matter.
Use this list of 100 questions as a starting place for a conversation, and let it go where it wants to go. Remember that the most important thing is to be honest, listen, and be willing to share your own ideas as well.
So, the next time you’re talking to your crush, try the game and watch as your connection grows in the most enjoyable way!
- How would you describe the ideal day?
- Who in history would you choose to have dinner with if you could?
- What is one thing you love that not many people know about?
- Tell me about a place you’ve always wanted to go.
- What skill or ability do you wish you had?
- What is your best movie or TV show of all time?
- What would you eat for the rest of your life if you could only eat one type of food?
- Do you like to get up early or stay up late?
- What is the book you remember the most?
- Do you like snacks that are sweet or savory?
- What’s the most exciting trip you’ve ever been on?
- Tell us a funny story from your past that still makes you laugh.
- Have you ever gone on a trip out of the blue? Where have you been?
- Tell about a time when you were very proud of yourself.
- What’s a skill you’re proud to have learned?
- What one thing would you change about the world if you could?
- What’s a goal you’re working towards right now?
- Who would you want to meet if you could meet any famous person?
- What is a fear you’ve gotten over or are trying to get over?
- What’s the most important thing you’ve learned so far?
Pick a Number Questions: Flirty Questions Game
Asking your crush flirty “Pick a Number” questions is a great way to turn up the heat and make your conversations with them more exciting than ever.
These questions are a charming way to show your attention, share a laugh, and make a real connection with someone. Don’t forget that dating is about being yourself, being sure of yourself, and having fun.
So, use these flirty questions to get the talk going and make your crush want to know more about you. Accept the fun, and watch as your conversations turn into a beautiful dance of words and feelings.
- What do you find most beautiful about the other gender?
- How would you describe the ideal date?
- What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve ever done to get the attention of the person you like?
- Who would you want to go out with, living or dead?
- Have you ever lied about being with someone to make them jealous?
- What’s the most beautiful part of a person?
- What gets you most excited?
- What is your wildest dream that you’d love to make come true one day?
- What is the most inappropriate dream you’ve ever had?
- Who would you choose to have a lovely dinner with, if you could?
- Would you rather get a cute text in the morning or a surprise call late at night?
- What would be our most famous love scene if we were in a movie?
- Do you really like anyone right now?
- What is the one thing that will always turn you off?
- Have you ever liked a figure from a cartoon?
- Would you rather be on top or at the bottom?
- What is the most sweet thing someone has ever done for you?
- Do you think that you kiss well?
- What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you on a first date?
- Imagine we are on a beach at night. What would you do that would be the most romantic?
- What would we do if we were stuck in a room together for a whole day?
- What do you think is the best flirty praise, and can you give me an example?
- What’s your way of showing love?
- What is one thing about the other gender that you find attractive?
- Do you like to say bad things in bed?
- How smooth are your flirting skills on a range from 1 to 10?
- How would our love story play out if we were in a beautiful movie?
- What is your go-to silly pickup line, and have you ever used it in real life?
Pick A Number Question Game on Instagram
The game of “Pick a Number” can work well on Instagram, especially in Instagram stories. Your fans can interact with you and find out more about you at the same time. Followers can pick a number from a form with numbered questions, and you can answer that number.
Pick A Number Question Game on Snapchat
- Tell me about the most interesting person you’ve ever been with.
- How would your perfect first date go?
- Which book do you like the most?
- What picture is currently on your lock screen?
- Where did your first kiss happen?
- Who is the one friend you know you can always count on?
- Who is your best criminal partner?
- When would it be the most embarrassing to fart?
- What is your favorite part of your body? Why?
- What was the craziest thing you did when you were a kid?
- How do you like to wind down after a long day at work?
- What do you buy that doesn’t make you feel bad?
- What is your biggest annoyance?
- What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
- What is the worst thing about social media for you?
- Do you like cats or do you like dogs?
- Would you rather be able to walk through fire or know what other people are thinking?
- Would you rather go without a phone or toilet paper for a day?
- What is something you would put on your list of things to do?
- What did you watch over and over again?
- Who did you text most recently? What is the text trying to say?
- What do you think is the most important thing you’ve done well in your life?
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- Which name do you think is the ugliest?
- What is the smelliest thing you can think of?
- What would you choose if you could only have one superpower?
- What do you notice first about a person?
Here i have shared more than 300 best numbers question game ideas for couple, crush and friends. Now you decide how do you want to play this game. Enjoy and dont forget to visit Go Digital Mag for such interesting content.
Is this game good for people of all ages?
Yes, for sure! You can change the questions to fit the age and level of comfort of the people who are taking part.
Can I change the questions to make them fit the event?
Yes, for sure! You can change the questions to fit the situation and the people with whom you are playing.
If someone doesn’t want to answer a question, what should I do?
Honor what they choose. The point of the game is to have fun, so don’t force anyone to answer if they don’t feel like it.
Can I use this game as a way to break the ice at work?
Some questions might work, but it’s important to look at the setting and the